1. What is the age limit for TraveLead Travel Insurance?
For single trip travel insurance, there is no age limit for enrollment. For annual travel insurance, the enrollment age is up to 70 years old and renewable up to 75 years old.
2. Is the Insured Person required to pay the co-payment or deductible?
Insured Person does not need to pay for the co-payment or deductible.
3. What is the maximum coverage period of a trip for TraveLead Travel Insurance?
The maximum coverage period of a trip is 180 consecutive calendar days for single trip travel plan, and 90 consecutive calendar days for annual travel plan.
4. Does TraveLead Travel Insurance provide emergency assistance services?
Insured person may call Starr 24-hour Global Emergency Assistance Service Hotline at (65) 3158-2536 for assistance. The emergency assistance services include Travel Assistance, Business Concierge, Medical Assistance, Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation, Hospital Admission Guarantee, and Compassionate Visit, etc.
5. Does TraveLead Travel Insurance cover amateur hazardous sports during the trip?
TraveLead Travel Insurance extends to cover amateur hazardous sports including skiing, scuba diving and hot air ballooning, and there is no restriction on height or depth.
6. Is the insured person entitled to follow-up treatments after returning to Singapore from the trip?
FOLLOW-UP MEDICAL TREATMENT EXTENSION
We will reimburse the Insured Person for any necessary follow-up medical expenses incurred subject to the limit of the amount stated in the Schedule of Benefits, within thirty (30) consecutive days after the Insured Person’s return to Singapore provided that the first treatment must have been sought overseas and a continuation of the medical attention for the same medical condition sought during the Trip.
7. Does TraveLead Travel Insurance cover inpatient and outpatient medical expenses?
Yes, TraveLead Travel Insurance covers inpatient and outpatient medical expenses, and there is no sublimit or restriction on outpatient expenses and number of visits.
8. If children under 18 years old are not travelling with parents or guardians, can they enroll for TraveLead Travel Insurance?
Yes, parents or guardians can apply TraveLead Travel Insurance for children who travel alone.
9. How to make a claim when necessary?
Written notice of a claim must be submitted to Starr within thirty (30) days after occurrence of any Accident or other event that might give rise to a claim under this Policy. Please submit a claim and provide any relevant supporting documents (eg: police reports, medical reports, travel documents, boarding passes or e-tickets, purchase receipts & etc.) through our eClaim Service: https://www.starrinsurance.com.sg/claim
1. Who is eligible to enroll for “Starr SafeGuard Pro Personal Accident Insurance”?
It is available for Singapore citizen or resident holding valid Singapore identity document and living in Singapore not less than 180 days yearly.
2. What is the age limit for “Starr SafeGuard Pro Personal Accident Insurance”?
For Adult: Age between 18 to 65 years old at new entry and renewable till 80 years old.
3. What is the minimum sum insured and maximum Sum Insured of “Starr SafeGuard Pro Personal Accident Insurance”?
You can view the summary of Cover and Policy Document on this page for details.
4. Which occupation class should I select?
You may select the occupation class based on the description provided below as well as on the portal. At the moment, we provide insurance for anyone who falls under occupation class 1, 2 or 3.
Occupation class 1:
You are engaged in only indoor desk-bound administrative, clerical, executive, managerial or professional duties on land of a non-manual nature. E.g. Accountant, Actuary, Clerk, Dentist, Doctor, Housewife, Retiree, Indoor Salesperson etc.
Occupation class 2:
You on frequent travelling and are engaged in duties on land involving light manual work without any use or control of machinery and with no exposure to extraordinary health, or accidental or special hazard. E.g. Commercial Traveller, Outdoor Sales, Amah, Hairstylist, store man etc.
Occupation class 3:
You are engaged in occupations requiring skillful or semi-skillful nature, manual labour or use of light machinery. E.g. Air Con Repairmen, Plumber, Deliverymen, Electrician, Cook, Catering Worker.
We do not provide insurance if you are engaged in occupations with exposure to highly hazardous conditions.
5. What are the payment frequency available?
Applicants can choose to pay by monthly installments, semiannually, quarterly or a one-off annual payment.
6. Will my policy automatically renew?
Yes. It will auto-renew upon Anniversary Date.
7. Can we change the plan level after purchasing "Starr SafeGuard Pro Personal Accident Insurance"?
By giving 30 days’ written notice before anniversary date, you may request to change the plan level.
8. How do I make a claim ?
Written notice of a claim must be submitted to Starr within thirty (30) days after occurrence of any Accident or other event that might give rise to a claim under this Policy. Provide any relevant supporting documents such as police reports and medical reports, etc. For details, please refer to the instruction on Travel Insurance Claim Form.
Still have questions?
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us at +65 3158 7515 for assistance. We are happy to help!
Tel: +65 3158 7515
Address: 138 Market Street, #16-04, CapitaGreen, Singapore 048946
Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 5:00pm (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)